I’ve been on my own journey to health and wholeness for a long time. One of the biggest things I’ve realized is that physical health is comprised of many things. It’s not just about being “skinny,” or “eating clean.”
For me, health has meant a few things:
- Fueling my body with healthy food
- Regularly exercising, doing activities I enjoy
- Getting adequate, restful sleep
- Reading labels and being cautious of the personal and home products I use
- Investing in my relationship with God to nourish my Spirit and fuel spiritual growth
I hope you find information here that will help you on your journey. I regularly add content that has helped me on my journey to hopefully help you on yours. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions about something I haven’t addressed (yet)!